This past week was a devastating blow to the Coloma-Lotus community with the loss by fire of the Sierra Nevada House. Fire may be able to destroy a structure but not the community in which it resides. There has been amazing outpouring of love and support for the SNH owners and employees. Join the efforts to help employees by attending a fantastic and fun New Years Eve benefit at the Coloma Grange. Click on the painting of the Sierrra Nevada House for details. If you are unable to attend the event you can purchase raffle tickets (need not be present to win) online or you can purchase raffle tickets locally at:
- Gold Rush Mercantile in Marshall Gold Discovery SHP
- Sierra Rizing Bakery in Lotus
- California Canoe & Kayak (CCK) in Rancho Cordova
- Take a Bite Deli inside the Chevron Gas Station in Lotus
- Argonaut Cafe in Marshall Gold Discovery SHP
You can purchase raffle tickets and make donations online at coloma.com/snh-benefit.
Note: All credit card fees are being donated, and all work for the benefit is being donated, so 100% of your contributions will go directly to SNH employees.