The Coloma-Lotus community is selling raffle tickets to help the Sierra Nevada House employees. They’ve all just lost their jobs due to a devastating fire. Goods and services worth thousands of $$ have already been committed by local residents and businesses as raffle prizes.
We hope you’ll come to the New Year’s Eve Party at the Gold Trail Grange to celebrate with us and watch the live raffle, but you don’t have to be present to win. Just make sure your contact information is accurate and legible so that we can contact you!
You can purchase raffle tickets locally at:
- Gold Rush Mercantile in Marshall Gold Discovery SHP
- Sierra Rizing Bakery in Lotus
- California Canoe & Kayak (CCK) in Rancho Cordova
- Take a Bite Deli inside the Chevron Gas Station in Lotus
- Argonaut Cafe in Marshall Gold Discovery SHP
You can purchase raffle tickets and make donations online at coloma.com/snh-benefit.
Note: All credit card fees are being donated, and all work for the benefit is being donated, so 100% of your contributions will go directly to SNH employees.